News: September 8, 2016
DePerno Law Office Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Todd Courser
On September 8, 2016, DePerno Law Office filed a 22 count, 182 page lawsuit in Federal Court on behalf of Todd Courser against 27 defendants, including The Michigan House of Representatives, Kevin Cotter, Bill Schuette, Chad Livengood, and the Detroit News. This lawsuit details the political corruption that exists in Kevin Cotter's administration and the Attorney General's Office and the pay-for-play politics that were used to remove Todd Courser without due process, using unconstitutional means and provisions, in order to pass the largest tax increase in Michigan history. <Read More>
Matthew S. DePerno, Esq.
Matthew DePerno is an attorney who serves clients worldwide from his office in Kalamazoo Michigan, USA. His experience and record of success has benefited individuals, small business, and multi-national corporations.
New York University School of Law
Master of Laws (LL.M.) Taxation 1994-95
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
Doctor of Law (J.D.) 1991-1994
Tax Law, Litigation, Business Consulting, Government Investigations, and more...
- Tax Controversy, Negotiation, & Resolution
- Appellate Litigation
- Business Law; including mergers/acquisitions, entity formation, contracts, and disputes
- Commercial and Construction Litigation
- Corporate Governance and Business Management
- Electronic Discovery and Evidence
- Government Investigations and Litigation, including white collar defense, internal investigations, & compliance
- View all areas of expertise